“Great food and atmosphere ”

Taverna Greek Grill
Ranked #44 of 366 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had a craving for Greek food for dinner.
The food was delicious and the staff were polite and helpful. The restaurant was clean, no dirty plates or glasses to be seen. Again, the food was delicious and I will return in December when I visit Flagstaff (and my daughter) again.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I went here with a group of people. The service was very good. The beginning salad was delicious but the chicken and extremely small vegetable portion was very average.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We sat at the bar and had drinks and the Mezzes plate. Very good service and ambience. Will go back again and order a meal. The food that was being served around us looked good. Large portions

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The portions here a very large, but that does not mean the quality is diminished. Very good spanakopita and stuffed grape leaves. The accommodating and professional waiter steered us to ordering less. He was right. Food was not greasy and was flavorful. I don't know about authentic, but don't care if it tastes this good. Friends told us the Happy Hour is great!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch traveling to Sedona. If you are looking for authentic Greek food, keep on driving. It is very basic and very oily. On top of the food being average, the service was sub par. We waited 7 minutes before we were acknowledged. People who were sat after us were greeted before we were. My sons lunch was served 5 minutes after our meals.