“Great lunch, Happy hour or dinner place”

Taverna Greek Grill
Ranked #44 of 362 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The place has great food and prices. Has a lot of seating in the restaurant and bar. We had the Gyros plate and it was delicious. They have a beautiful fireplace wit a sitting area as well. A few large table s for parties of 10 or more. I would make a reservation for those.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stopped in for dinner on our way to the Grand Canyon and had an appetizer of hummus (delicious!), a main entree of chicken santorini (their red pepper cream sauce is great), and baklava (also well done). The service was good and parking was easy to find. If you're looking for good Mediterranean food, Taverna is the place to go.

1  Thank Ana P
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

You MUST eat here while in Flagstaff. The gyro dish was great, included a yummy salad and was very filling.. For only11 bucks. Crazy good deal. Get the OPA cheese. Only 7 bucks. Local beers are a good deal here too. Sangria was the best! Heather was our waitress.. She was exceptionally nice and helpful and i can say that cause i am in the hospitality business. I will return next trip.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had a craving for Greek food for dinner.
The food was delicious and the staff were polite and helpful. The restaurant was clean, no dirty plates or glasses to be seen. Again, the food was delicious and I will return in December when I visit Flagstaff (and my daughter) again.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I went here with a group of people. The service was very good. The beginning salad was delicious but the chicken and extremely small vegetable portion was very average.

Been to Taverna Greek Grill? Share your experiences!