“Ridiculously fab & many gluten free options ”

Criollo Latin Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Criollo Latin Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 352 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Wow! My husband surprised me by taking me here on a road trip around Arizona. He made sure we hit Flagstaff for an early dinner to go to Criollos. O.M.G. the roasted chicken was out of this world, I've never loved chicken skin so much or wished I'd had a spatula in my purse to scrape every last drop off the plate! I have to be gluten free and this was such a treat, farm to table, fresh chicken, great ingredients... hubby had bison meatloaf (not gf) and enjoyed it. We will be back!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We came here for dinner on Sunday evening. It was very busy. Great customer service. The food was much better than expected and the portion was very big.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Specializing in locality sourced Latin food, these guys are associated with another high end restaurant and a food wholesaler in the northern Arizona area. They do a super job and you will usually be surprised by a new item or flavor on their menu. Highly recommended for lunch or dinner - full bar plus a wine list heavy to north and South America. Very nice outdoor patio dining in addition to the busy bar scene inside. Highly popular - reservations recommended.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Went for Brunch, sat out on back patio. Sever was friendly and attentive. Food was good with some unique offerings on the brunch menu

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Some of the dinner items can be made gluten-free. I had the salmon tostada and it was delicious. The four of us enjoyed our food but the noise level in the restaurant was very high.