Motel DuBeau Travelers Inn & Hostel
US$154
Country Inn
US$179
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$130
ComfortInn
US$145
US$116
US$130
US$135
US$110
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$85
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$169
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$100
SleepInn
All reviewsprivate rooms arefemale dormdorm roomgrand canyonamtrak stationbunk bedsoatmealfree breakfastair conditioningroom keydowntown areamini fridgea great place to staylight sleeperhot waterparking lotearplugs
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Cozy outside and common areas. Small but nice room. Small bathroom. Closeby town, restaurants, clubs... Small breakfast included. It has a common kitchen guests can use.
A little noisy on weekend because people passing by the room window.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2015

I'll preface by mentioning I only give five stars when I'm really enchanted and blown away. But this hostel - for what I paid - met all my needs just fine.

Stayed here for a couple nights -- everything is clean and tidy. It's also very central, comfortable, convenient, and easy to find (with that towering sign up top). Nice to have a working kitchen and laundry room! Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2015

Loved this Motel and the location. It was nice to be able to walk anywhere we wanted to go in Downtown Flagstaff. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the healthy breakfast and the common area. Our room was clean and we had everything we needed. The whole atmosphere made us feel at home!

Room Tip: We asked to see the rooms ahead of time so we could pick our favorite, as they are each unique!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed here one night while breaking my journey on the Amtrak Southwest Chief to take in the Grand Canyon. My train from Chicago was delayed by three hours but a key was waiting for me in a safe box when I finally arrived. The room was homely and a welcome sight after a long day travelling. On checking out the next day the staff were friendly and helpful.

The motel has been lovingly restored back to its Route 66 golden era charm, and is a treat for anyone wanting an alternative to the generic chain hotel.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed here midweek for a conference at NAU. Walked to the university and Macy's coffee is around corner. Central area has 50's diner appearance with lp's on wall and table jule box. Rooms are simple with bed desk and flat screen. No maid service which I prefer. It's dated but clean and cheap. Great stay.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends