1,326 results
All reviews hot dogs free drinks parking garage baked potato nau campus evening food per adult grand canyon conference center adult beverages small balcony a pet friendly hotel free hot breakfast evening reception waffles indoor pool king suite
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

The room smelled fresh and was spotless, The beds were plush and comfortable. Hotel lobby was modern and classy. Very nice hotel. Breakfast was amazing and fresh. The staff was accomadating and kind. Will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sfbaldwin1
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Family vacation of two adults and two kids. Check in was awesome and very professional. Kyle the assistant manager was above professional. Gave us pointers on things to do with a 8 and 11 year old and even found us money off coupons. He's the reason this facility gets a 2 instead of a 1. Well to start I believe it's a Drury policy that pets are not allowed in the dining area especially when food is being served and this one didn't bat an eye. The head manager was waking around in suit and tie asking if all was well and we weren't the only one that complained about dogs coming up to our table and running around while we were attempting to eat. I'm pet friendly but I prefer to eat without dogs. Manager just smiled and nodded when told this and nothing was done. Pool area is posted no diving. Constantly teenage kids diving into pool and bullying younger kids ages 4-8. They ended up leaving pool and when I went to tell management that kids were being unsafe and diving into 5 feet of water and that's kinda a liability I would think they wouldn't wanna have to pay for i was looked at and told they would handle. After twenty more minutes and nothing being done I took matters into my own hands and told boys to stop. Then management came in and walked through and boys left. They said nothing and did nothing. For the price this place is not up to expectations. Will not be back to this facility. This was the third drury faculty we stayed in out of five over 10 days. All others even one being remolded at the time rate raves above this facility.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank willisinthesticks
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your visit. I apologize that I did not respond to your complaints in the manner you expected; but as a management team we work very hard to make sure the hotel’s policies are met, which includes never allowing pets in to the dining area and making sure children are accompanied by adults and being safe in the pool area. I will pass your compliments along to Kyle, and I thank you for helping me to better my service in the future.

BJ Preston

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We stayed here the second week of June. We originally were going to stay at a different hotel, but did not like it, so we headed over to this one. We picked it because it looked nice on the outside. Genevieve was very helpful; getting us the best rate she could for a last minute stay. It was more money than we usually spend, but it was worth the splurge! The rate comes with a full hot breakfast and a kickback "appetizers" from 5:30-7:30, which was more than adequate to take the place of dinner, so two meals were included right off the bat. The room was fabulous;;;very clean and comfy. The staff was all very friendly, and it felt like a very family like atmosphere. At the kickback dinner, one of the hotel staff, Jake, came over and spent almost ten minutes talking with us. I swam in the pool which was clean and relaxing. We even took an early morning walk on campus, which we found accidentally right behind the hotel. We have never been to Drury Inns before, but we will definitely put it on our list to use for our next vacation.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dianascram
Reviewed 23 June 2016

My wife was attending a conference next door (a gorgeous conference center, by the way), and we had two rooms. My 88 year-old mother-in-law was with us, my son, wife, our small dog, and myself.

The hotel is directly adjacent to the lovely NAU campus, and is also very convenient to downtown without overwhelming downtown with its largesse. Those who say it's too far from downtown must not be very healthy, as it is no more than a 15 minute walk. In the snow it wouldn't be fun, but it's a lovely summer stroll. An incredible number of dining opportunities are within walking distance, and my suggestion is the new Shift restaurant downtown. Excellent small plates and good wine list.

The hotel is lobby is beautiful and comfortable, and they have a happy hour that's nuts. Three drinks per person. An alcoholic must own the company, because that's bonkers. I had one glass of wine and was happy, ha. Also, lots of food at happy hour, and while not gourmet, would do in a pinch if you didn't want to go out.

Rooms are big and comfortable, and we had a connecting suite. They are a dog-friendly hotel and there are plenty of places to walk a dog, so that worked well.

The big reason I'd come back, though, is not the room or the lobby or the happy hour: it's the people, and one person in particular. We thought my mother-in-law, who has dementia, had left her hearing aids in the room on the bed. We didn't realize it until after we checked out, and unfortunately the cleaning crew had already collected the sheets. Kate, at the front desk, was personally searching through the dirty sheets looking for them, until I found them in a suitcase in our car. I was so impressed by that level of dedication and empathy and it has really stuck with me.

So, go because of any reason I've mentioned and you'll be perfectly happy, and know they absolutely have your back if there's a problem.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank cheesegypsy
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I stayed at this property off and on for 8 months, sometimes on the weekends. The food at happy hour was always good with a few choices and was good enough for me to skip paying for a dinner. You also get 3 free drinks (with alcohol) during happy hour (5:30pm-7pm)
Also the breakfast was good with multiple choices.
The staff was always very friendly.
Parking was great as they have a garage.
Great place to stay if you have any business at the university, which is in walking distance. Parking's a nightmare on campus, so this was a great unexpected surprise being so close.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is great, because if the elevator is slow, you can take the stairs in the lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business