Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$140
HIExpress.com
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$171
GardenInn.com
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$120
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$241
US$199
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$150
US$120
US$170
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$170
All reviewswafflesroom was cleangrand canyonvillage inntrain tracksfree breakfasthot tubwould stay here againbiscuits and gravythird floorindoor poolthe breakfast areanext morningroad tripgreat place to stayconvenient locationcereal
Reviewed 25 May 2015

This is what happens when I listen to my husband and don't use Trip Advisor and plan in advance. I had spent the last 14 nights using my Trip Advisor App, and calling in advance for reservations for stops each evening. All nights with the information via T.A. app were excellent. He talked me into just "winging" it one last night...well we did...and much to my dismay not a way to end our trip. Way over priced...of course most hotels our in Flagstaff. Very drab, old room. Bathroom sink/vanity were in hallway and the toilet/shower behind a door. Very small area for each. No where to put toiletries in either room. Thin towels/washcloths...old mattresses....I never saw a bug, but wouldn't have been surprised if I had. Wouldn't refer to their breakfast as breakfast. Hubby will never live this one down. From now on...I go with my Trip Advisor App and make my reservations in advance.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 21 May 2015

Reviewed 19 May 2015

We had no problem traveling with out cats here. Comfortable. The room looked newly redone, and it was not hard to find the hotel. It was a good place to stay with pets while visiting the Grand Canyon, not too far of a drive.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2015

There for one night on trip through Flagstaff. Recently remodeled rooms. Friendly service and good buffet breakfast.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

Overcharged for room because they could, Motel had one room left, because of graduation at collage in town. Was charged $169.99 for a $69.00 room ! Had traveled 550 + miles and was Tired !
I am over 70 years old and knew not to travel further ! THAT IS THE LAST TIME I WILL STAY AT A DAYS INN or any WYNDHAM HOTEL ! ! ! !