Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66
US$152
Country Inn
US$212
US$179
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$130
ComfortInn
US$123
US$110
US$145
US$116
US$130
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$85
Orbitz.com
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$100
SleepInn
1,158 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018

First of all I went to the hotel early knowing that I couldn't check in...Glad I did because they told me that if I hadn't shown up before 12:00 they would not have kept my reservation. Then when we did check in we didn't get a king bed as I had requested. I am a Platinum member and I did use my points. This was the first time that had ever happened with the room. The breakfast area was very crowded was a bunch of very rude people that were from somewhere other than the US...pushing and shoving like it was their last meal...We left. Shower went from hot to cold often. Just disappointed as all most all of the other places we have stayed at they were very accomadating...Probably will pick a different hotel when we return to Flagstaff

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dwight B,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a completely comfortable stay at our hotel we are now informed the management about your concerns regarding with your request which didn't grant your comfort and convenience are our top priorities. We are deeply distressed to discover the lapse in service you experienced during your recent stay. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I assure you that we are correcting this issue for improved convenience in future visits.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great reception area, but would never recommend.

Room had plaster coming off the walls and carpet was dirty. The cloth chairs were dirty and stained. Red stain on wall not sure if from a drink or blood.

The cost is not worth the stay. I would not rate this a good or higher.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Cheryl W,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Customer service is great. My wife left her car keys in the room, 2 days later we were bacl in Flagstaff and they had her keys waiting for us. Great room, Comfortable matress.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

John W,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay at the Days Inn Flagstaff - West Route 66 Hotel. We make sure we preserve a friendly and honest environment for the benefit of our guests. Rest assured lost and found items are given back to the owners. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2018