“You will learn SO much from this tour!!”

Open-Air Autobus of Buffalo
Ranked #14 of 22 Tours in Buffalo
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I have lived in Buffalo my whole life, yet I didnt know or see 90% of what I saw today on the tour. I learned SO much from taking this tour with Paul. Paul really knows his stuff. From the architecture to the history, to all the questions he was asked. It was so much fun, a great way to spend 90 minutes or so. You get to see Buffalo, hear fascinating stories & take some great pics! I recommend it to locals & out of town guests. You will NOT be disappointed! It is SO worth it!! I want to take the tour of the waterfront next!

4  Thank seashell0412

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Very upbeat and informative experience. Professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend for visitors as well as those that live here. Either way you will learn something you didn't know about Buffalo.

1  Thank thesheik
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My friend and I took the Whirlwind Tour with Paul, or guide, yesterday. We came from Jamestown to do so, and it was well worth the trip to Buffalo. Paul was an energetic, well-informed, enthusiastic guide who kept us enthralled the whole time. We hope that these fine tours will continue to be offered.

5  Thank Martha L
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

The best tour of any city I have gone on. The building's were amazing and the knowledge of the guide added so much in sight

2  Thank jgroovehouse
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We (my teen and I) decided to head to the Larkin market, shop, eat, and then go on the tour. It was an awesome outing. I learned so much about the area and really enjoyed finding treasures in an area that I might otherwise just drive by. The tour guide knew so much about Buffalo and I hope his enthusiasm for revitalizing Buffalo is a growing movement amongst the younger population instead of seeing them leave the area. Our tour covered Larkin, information about the Beltway, Central Terminal, several local businesses of past and present, a house from 1830, and so much more. I would recommend this tour to all, locals, visitors, and I would say 12 and up for ages. The weather was perfect on our tour, which helped set the mood, and I found the price very affordable. I may drag my husband on the next one.

4  Thank Jill P