“Open-Air offers a wonderfully unique perspective”

Open-Air Autobus of Buffalo
Ranked #14 of 22 Tours in Buffalo
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Hosted a customer event on the Open-Air Autobus and our guests were blown away. Tim Tielman was our guide, he was thorough, knowledgeable,humorous and very professional. The open-air concept offers a unique perspective to enjoy all the amazing architecture our city has to offer...

2  Thank Mike E

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Great trip --Paul, our guide, was informative and entertaining!!! Learned a lot about the history of the area and the architecture!!!! Totally enjoyed the ride!!

2  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 17 August 2015

We went on the Whirlwind Tour and it was great. Our guide Paul was amazing with everything he knows about the architecture of Buffalo. I would do this tour again. On it says 90 minutes but we were gone just about 2 hours. Well worth the $25 per person charge.

3  Thank Sandy V
Reviewed 3 August 2015

The tour shows you all the best architecture of the city alongwith its history and fine details which are made very interesting by the vigor, passion and knowledge of the guide. They know what they are doing. They show you the buildings, downtown, churches, canal everything. Definitely recommend. Buffalo is a pretty city with great architectural traditions. At only 25$ pp its totally worth it and more. They should improve their website though, its kinda dull and not very informative/intuitive. Also ample parking just near the bus stop makes it very convenient.

1  Thank Sandz_Tripper
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I have lived in Buffalo my whole life, yet I didnt know or see 90% of what I saw today on the tour. I learned SO much from taking this tour with Paul. Paul really knows his stuff. From the architecture to the history, to all the questions he was asked. It was so much fun, a great way to spend 90 minutes or so. You get to see Buffalo, hear fascinating stories & take some great pics! I recommend it to locals & out of town guests. You will NOT be disappointed! It is SO worth it!! I want to take the tour of the waterfront next!

4  Thank seashell0412