“Best Pizza in all of WNY”

Johnny's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #215 of 1,123 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 31 January 2016

I visited here after being gone 20 years from Buffalo, and other than some modernization of the premises, the food remains the most delectable, delicious pizza I've ever had. Wings were good but I drove home 10 miles with them, and they got a bit soggy, but the flavor was still there, too! OMG, I can't wait for the rest of my family to visit Buffalo, because directly from the airport, we'll be going to Johnny's!!!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Got takeout from here for the first time. This place was highly recommended. I had the taco pizza and it was really out of this world. The bottom crust was crunchy with gooey dough in the middle. Cooked to perfection. Got medium but could have had hot. The wings were very good as well. Well sized and portioned. This place is a home run.

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

My favorite wings in Buffalo! Johnny's has a great menu. The subs are amazing (especially the cheeseburger sub) and the pizza is good. I would get these wings any day over Duffs or Anchor Bar!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Whilst on our USA road trip we stumbled upon Johhnys Pizzeria and thought it was a great place. As we drove into Buffalo, we knew instantly that we wanted to indulge in some good Buffalo wings and we just drove past the place and turned around to go check it out. The place is a small diner/pizzeria with simple cafe style seating. The menu was good and just what we where looking for. We made sure we got pizza and wings, and got it cooked fresh. Both tasted wonderful and the wings were extra awesome with the blue cheese sauce. The staff member we had was great, very polite and seemed to genuinely want to provide great service. I would stop by and try out the wings, we loved them.