All reviews lafayette square front desk valet parking great hotel junior suite within miles free train business trip will stay there again would highly recommend this hotel walking distance main street clean hotel a great stay canal side buffalo downtown sabres game
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We just came back from a short family trip to Buffalo and we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Downtown. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Lori in the breakfast area. The hotel is clean and well run. We were in town for the Sabres game, and the hotel has both a free shuttle and is on a stop for the free streetcar that takes you directly to the arena. The Junior Suite we stayed in was very spacious and perfect for us. We will stay here again the next time we’re in Buffalo.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 754si
Gayle G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Good Morning s I,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. I am glad to hear that the staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating and that you were able to take advantage of our great location. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

very good location, very friendly staff, reception was understaffed at check in,valet parking, we had suite with separate living room...size very good, linens good and hide a bed comfy.beds were comfy and toilet was Ok...but outdated.Basically hotel is good...our room was starting to look tired and could use an update...nothing was bad but for the price I think you can do better.Breakfast is Ok for the price...parking is reasonable at $20

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Domrom

Dear Domrom,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback. I am pleased that you found the staff friendly, linens good and bed comfy. We are always striving for greatness, and with feedback from our valued guests, like you, it allows us to target areas we may be falling short on.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I had an excellent experience at this hotel. I went there on a business trip and it was nice, clean and quiet. Everything was accessible and after a long day at work the hot tub was therapudic! The unlimited evening snacks and hot tea was just what I needed. The breakfast was delicious with a few chef's on site. Lastly the evening staff were phenomenal!

Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mimi_Scott1,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Was pleasantly surprised with this location! This was our 4th hotel on our trip & definitely the nicest staff. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfy. We were traveling to watch hockey at KeyBank Center and it is a quick hop on the free trolley. The hotel also has a free shuttle which was so convenient to get food & drinks since we didn't have a car. The staff was so helpful recommending food places and they surprised us with a gift bag of snacks for the rest of our travels! Definitely went above & beyond!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mikayla M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Christine B,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about the Hotel! I am pleased to hear that you took advantage of the free trolley and our shuttle service. I hope you consider our hotel for your future trips to Buffalo!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I want ot sing praises for this hotel, I think it has 200+ USD amenities and location for almost twice less. Quality in hospitality is a composite of a dozen big and small amenities and indicators, I'd name a few about this Hilton Downtown Buffalo - Keurig coffee machine, not a crappy cheapo but a new K-cups one, a stand in the shower for toiletries, double bath curtain, microwave. spotless cleanliness and perfcet location at Lafayette Suqre in Buffalo at a free of charge streetcar stop taking you to the Waterfront and the Hockey Filed. Excellent smiling staff - I arrived crancky complaining from the valet parking and they dismissed this with a smile and a very professional polite reply. I've rarely stayed at a betterr hotel for that price. I am recycling fantaci, I care a lot about not throwing my recuclables for landfilling, so there was a separate bin for recyclables in each room!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Mikayla M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear ivchok.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities of the Hotel both big and small. I myself enjoy the convenience of the free Metrorail that stops in front of the Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.