2,211 results
All reviews atrium bar convention center valet parking nice hotel breakfast buffet king room valet staff hockey game niagara falls downtown area steakhouse ronnie jimmy eb starbucks conference wedding
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We stayed here for one night while passing through the area. We arrived pretty late, but were greeted immediately by friendly front desk staff. The room was clean and quiet. The hotel is in a great location. Would definitely return if in the Buffalo area again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TB012
Ronnie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

TB012,
Thank you for the comments. I'm very happy that you were able to have a peaceful night especially when arriving late. We must agree, our location is wonderfully placed in downtown, we're very thankful for it! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Wanted a central location hotel to walk around and this was it. The hotel is very nicely decorated and very clean. We had a room with a great view on the 11th floor. We also used the valet service it was very fast and professional. On our second night the heat wouldn't shut off in our room and when we called the front desk someone came with in minutes and fixed it. They were very professional and fast and let us know what was wrong. My only comment that would be a little complaint is that it is connected to the conference center so there were several conferences that we did not know about so the pool and other areas were very busy.

Room Tip: 11th floor has pool, alot of kids running in halls
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janice r

Janice,
Thank you for the comments. I apologize that your room was hot but I'm happy our staff was able to take care of that quickly for you so you could enjoy your room. We are very thankful for our staff and I am happy they treated you well during your stay. Although we were busy, I hope when you are in the area again you choose to stay with us!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I came up with my son to meet “the girl” for breakfast before their cheer competition next door.

To sum it up, you’re paying for location. That’s it. Period.

Breakfast was $94 (with “tip”) for 3 kids and 2 adults. Are you kidding me? It was $18 per adult and $13 per child for the buffet. I would not call this a buffet, and I would not have even paid for this. I’ve seriously stayed at hotels for less money and gotten the same breakfast for FREE. I’m not talking crap hotels either.

Next year, I’ll pick the girls up and go someplace else for breakfast instead of $10 to park plus almost $100 for food...ON BREAKFAST.

As for the accommodations, I walked into the room and could see sagging mattresses on bottom shelf box springs. Girls confirmed my own observation. At best, this is a $98 per night room with a FREE continental breakfast instead of the $144 per night and no inclusions. Cheap shower head. Had to throw that in.

This is about presentation. It looks nice. It’s clean. The marketing department has done wonders because this isn’t what I expected.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Anthony C
Ronnie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Anthony,
Thank you for the comments. I want to apologize for your recent stay with us and the experience you had. Of course, our expectation and goal is to make every guest feel at home with us and we were unable to do that for you.

If you would like to discuss your stay further please feel free to contact me and I'd love to see what I can do for you.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Stayed here while my daughter was taking the Bar Exam. The staff was wonderful, especially the bell hop who has been there 30years. Very convenient to have Starbucks in the lobby.
TV was a little large for the room. The beds were very comfortable. The staff put on a send off buffet for the law students after they finished their exam. It included chicken wings, bruschetta, champagne, wine and beer. All complementary!
Hotel is in a great location and you can walk to great restaurants.

Room Tip: I’m sure they are all fine.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff C

Jeff,
Thank you for the comments. I am glad you were able to have a good time while your daughter took her exam, i'm sure she passed with flying colors! Good luck to her and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We have had a wonderful time here at the Atrium Bar and Grill. Krystal Armusik, the manager, has taken wonderful care of us. We are enjoying the ambiance very much. Our girls are having a wonderful time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Mandy,
Thank you for the comments. Krystal is a true gem, we are lucky to have her and i'll be sure to pass along the comments. I'm glad you all had a great time and we look forward to seeing you again!