Adele Turner Inn(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$263
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

US$339
US$765
US$615
US$599
  • Restaurant
All reviewsocean cliffsafari roomporch overlooking the waterlarge eventbed mattressoverlooking narragansett baydaughter's weddingevent staffwedding venuecontinental breakfastliving roomhotel is beautifulmy husband and irhode islandoff seasongueststimeshare
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Beautifully laid out unit, bay window in bedroom, fireplace in living room, beautiful views, first class staff, close to town and they provide games and books, My kids fed the seagulls so they were always on our balcony. I enjoyed everything about my stay

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018

This resort was so run down and grotty. Needs serious renovating. Not at all what it appears in the advertising. The walls are so thin you can hear everything that is going on in the next room, including being kept awake by the snoring of the people next door, they sounded like they were in our room.
All the linens were a grotty gray color instead of white and there was a bad smell in the apartment.
We will not be staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Heather I, Front Office Manager at OceanCliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear guest,

We believe that your review is posted to the incorrect business as we do not have apartments here.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We only stayed one night at the resort. The grounds were lovely and the view from our room offered a beautiful sunset. We stayed off season so the restaurant wasn't open but it looked very nice. The resort is about 5/10 minutes from town.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I like the resort. I would like to come here again in the summer time. I highly recommended to my friends.My family and friends really enjoy the resort. The room of the view was great, it was facing the water.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Heather I, Front Office Manager at OceanCliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely review of your stay in one of our ocean view rooms! We will look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Newport!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Attended a wedding at Castle Hill and booked a 3 night stay at OceanCliff Hotel - renting one of the many condos in what looked like a bunker setting.....very nice but musty smelling and the bed mattress was overdue for replacement. Otherwise I left a small mark upon the condo as I was really never there except to sleep and bathe! No other facilities were used. Ample parking but one must be able to walk and do multiple stairways to get to your room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Heather I, Front Office Manager at OceanCliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Maude1017, it appears that your review has been applied to the wrong business; this review appears to be for the vacation rental, OceanCliff 1 and 2, which is a timeshare that rents out condo units. Our business, OceanCliff Hotel, is a historic mansion which has been turned into a unique boutique hotel featuring a restaurant and venue space.