“Dinner on Friday Night”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Portuguese, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

This place is busy at dinner so call ahead. Their salmon tacos were awesome. My wife had the Seafood stew which was a bit spicy. You can also order breakfast or pizza for dinner.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Great environment fascistic food. So much food to choose from. Can't wait to go back tomorrow for lunch!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

After reading the review on yelp and trip advisor We decided to try this cafe on our friday day date. We were asked to wait for 25 mins, but they took us in 10 minutes. Very good service and kind server.
I love to cook and was blown away by the creativty in the menu. We ordered an omelet and breakfast sandwich. ( Victoria for him and cheeky Emma for me)
every bite was delicious. will sure go there again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Great little cafe for breakfast or lunch. Staff was attentive and easily accommodated a vegetarian and someone with food allergies. The food was exactly as we'd hoped. We would return. Four stars because I wish they served pure maple syrup.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I am vegan, and there really weren't many options for me, but I did have avocado toast, minus cheese, which was good. The bread was excellent (although it could have been toasted more). My husband had the blue corn breakfast tacos, I can't remember the name. It was busy, but they had a lot of waitstaff.

There are a few outside tables too which is nice.