“Yummy breakfast ”

Peaceable Market
Ranked #140 of 244 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 8 October 2014 via mobile

Great breakfast sandwiches. Id suggest taking them to go however because there isn't a lot of sitting area and it gets very busy and loud. Also, orders typically come out quicker if you order to go.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Seriously, this New Yorker was a happy camper. Walked the dog over to Peaceable Market every morning for a yogurt and an "About to Sail" everything bagel. Delish.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

i dine here as often as i can, usually to grab a quick bite to and I'm outta there. rarely, do i actually sit and enjoy the time i have there... but when i do it'll be for breakfast. The breakfast sandwiches are always delicious and i can tell that they use fresh ingredients. I usually got the about to sail breakfast sandwich, which was cream cheese on a bagel and piled in between was nice amounts of assorted vegetables. definitely an awesome way to start my day. they also have special sandwiches regularly so don't be afraid to try something new, because peaceable will serve you something delicious.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have eaten at Peaceable countless times. I often call ahead and order a sandwich or two for lunch. Their food and freshness is not something I would ever question. The problem is that every time I call and/or go in, their staff is not very welcoming. They rarely greet you with a smile and are never upbeat. It often feels like I am inconveniencing them just by buying from their establishment. It is sad because I often refer people there who are looking for a good lunch but after talking with some other local friends recently who have shared this same experience at Peaceable, I decided to write this review. Simple tip to the staff there: Smile. Laugh. Love what you do or don't do it.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

peacable alos does a great job of packing delicious sandwiches for taking on a boat on race days. I have always liked their healthy sandwiches. My favorite the Charlie on rye...

Been to Peaceable Market? Share your experiences!