Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Waikiki Trolley
from US$20.00
More Info
4,264 results
All reviews pink line day pass hop on hop ala moana shopping double decker bus diamond head blue line tour sea life park renting a car pearl harbor driver ride waikiki humu passes keiko sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

Today was the last day of our trip and we decided to take the Blue Line to get one last look of the beautiful scenery Hawaii has to offer. My partner and I were not disappointed as our driver Keoki drove us out to many beautiful spots. Keoki was very knowledgeable and taught us many things such as the history of many of the landmarks we saw. We could tell Keoki is really passionate about his job, and the energy and joy he brought really gave my partner and I a lasting impression. This was a great way to cap off a wonderful vacation and we look forward to coming back in the near future. Mahalo Keoki and Waikiki Trolley!

Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

My favorite part of the trip was the scenic views and the amazing commentary provided by my tour guide Keoki. He was very knowledgable, and provided insight into Hawaiian history and traditions, and he also had a great sense of humor that made the ride very enjoyable for me. I would definitely reccommend the Blueline trip to others, and to ride with Keoki if possible since he was great.

1  Thank Summersky0
Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

Came to Waikiki for a couple days from Maui. Didn’t have anything planned, but saw the trolley drive by and checked out the website. Ended up taking a ride and seeing all these beautiful sites of Oahu. Also checked out the Sea Life park. Our driver Keoki was the best! Super entertaining and a wealth of island knowledge. Totally deserves a raise! Highly recommend, worth the money and the time. Did I mention Keoki deserves a raise???

Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

Keoki was great on tour with positive and comedic conversations thru the whole tour. He offered to help us take pictures. Thank you Keoki

Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

Keoki was our driver. He was really good! Funniest tour guide we had ever had. Very relatable and kind. He deserves a raise.