The Beachcomber is in the heart of the shopping district and next to the International Marketplace. Our room was "partial waterview" with a balcony which overlooked the "Pink Lady" hotel. The pool and hot tub were nice, and the bar was convenient (although expensive) for drinks. Front desk staff was attentive and professional. Our room seemed to be in nearly brand new condition. No complaints about the room. $30p/day for parking seems steep - but we paid so that we had convenience of in and out service night and day. In my next trip to the islands I have no plans to visit Waikiki or Honolulu. I live in a concrete jungle - I dont want to go to a tropical paradise to sit in one - and that is exactly what Waikiki is... a concrete jungle. If you need Cheesecake Factories and Coach stores to make you happy on vacation - than you will do just fine here. On another note, be cautious if you walk in the early morning hours (we were out at 4:30am - thanks to coming from the east coast and the time change). Just one block off of the main strip we saw seedy clientelle including hookers. Overall, no complaints about the hotel... just Waikiki in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu, Hawaii