“Great food & Atmosphere”

Scratch Kitchen & Meatery
Ranked #550 of 2,564 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I go here for brunch and dinner. We love their creative menu and delicious foods. The open kitchen atmosphere communicates authenticity and adds to the experience. A must stop while in the Ward Area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is great!! I'm not a breakfast foods person, but I was very impressed. As a picky eater, they had stuff I'd eat!! I decided to plunge into some Milk & Cereal Pancakes. I expected something you'd see at a national pancake restaurant, but I got something better. It was a work of art, and I liked the "Milk" they give you to pour over the fruit and pancakes. Friendly staff combined with great food create a great atmosphere. It was a great first impression to my time on the islands. EAT HERE!! Then you can go shopping in the attached shopping center.

1  Thank George C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Must try the Veggie grits with truffle sauce. To die for. Wish the dj didn't play so loud and wrong kind of music. Should be more ambient. love love this restaurant

1  Thank angelina1813
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Great concept at Scratch Kitchen, French toast and Brussels sprouts to start the day with great coffee. Great for brunch and lunch too.

1  Thank Grant K
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Ate there with two colleagues while in town on business. I had been there for lunch before and it was delicious, so wanted to try the breakfast. In short, the French toast was the best I have ever had in my life. So so good. Some kids next to me got the pancakes and said they were good, but not as good as the French toast. The service was fine (not amazing), but we all immediately started making plans for when we could go back. Hard for business breakfasts though - please open at 7:00! Awesome place!

1  Thank Adam M