Open today: 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best On The Island!

My wife, 2 little girls and I flew in to HNL in December expecting a stretch town car to pick us up... read more

Reviewed yesterday
tylerdL258UN
Excdllent reliale service

Great, friendly, professional, on-time, reliable service. You need to be confident going to the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
danlE7312RY
Prague, Czech Republic

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
from US$46.07
Paradise Cove Luau
1,152 Reviews
from US$107.00
from US$32.86
from US$56.67
More Info
All reviews honolulu airport cadillac escalade always on time beautiful leis stretched limo online form stretch limo family trip to hawaii leaving australia hour trip friendly driver visit honolulu these guys oahu island waikiki beach vehicle company
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Top Limousine Service has the perfect name, as this company provided my family top service. Their professional and caring service made our family trip in Hawaii fantastic and memorable. The drivers were very professional, the cars were clean, and we were on time for every place we went during our stay. If you want to feel like a celebrity where service treats you like royalty then this is the service you want as they stand behind their name-they provide you TOP Service. Thank you again Scott to you and your crew, we would definitely be looking forward to using your service again.

1  Thank dafnag2015
toplimousineservice, Manager at Top Limousine Service, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Thank you very much Dafna for your recommendation and taking your time to share your positive experience with your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business and so happy to know that you were satisfied with the service our family provided for your family. And thank you so much for your generosity and support! We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Hawaii. Please take good care until next time.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

I used Top Limousine to celebrate my daughter’s birthday. We rented the Gullwing Cadillac Escalade Limo & did a sunset North Shore island tour.
Top Limousine was professional from beginning to end.
It was so easy to make a reservation, telephone and email I would get an immediate response.
Scott, our driver & owner was amazing!
He was so nice, friendly, and accommodating, I definitely trusted him taking my teenage daughter and her friends around the island.
The limousine we rented was brand new, top of the line, very clean and well kept. I’m glad I made the choice of going with Top Limousine, I will use them over and over. Very Highly Recommended!!!!!

1  Thank Starrk78
toplimousineservice, Owner at Top Limousine Service, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Thank you very much Moani for trusting us to take care of your daughter and her friends on her Birthday! And thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your positive feedback with your beautiful words! I’m so happy to know that the girls enjoyed their limo ride and you’re pleased with the service I provided. I truly appreciate you gave us your business and your support and I look forward to providing our excellent service for you again in the near future! Please take good care and Mahalo Nui!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Highly recommend! On time, pleasant and well worth it! All emails responded to promptly and all questions about island were answered. I was so happy with their service last year, I used again this year!

1  Thank cynthiarU1356KL
toplimousineservice, Manager at Top Limousine Service, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Aloha and Mahalo Cynthia for taking your time to share your experience about us with your positive review! We greatly appreciate you gave us your business last year and also this year. We hope to see you again next year and possibly every year! Thank you so much again for your support. Please take good care and stay safe.

Reviewed 12 February 2021

This is the most accommodating, professional, and the best car service company I've ever experienced in my history of traveling. I've used so many other great car services in other cities that I traveled to including NY, SF, LA etc. but Top Limo Hawaii is really best of the best! May and Scott were extremely responsive, friendly and caring. Most importantly, they handled all the setbacks with ease and professionalism in all the sudden changes that I made. They go above and beyond for their clients. Their service was impeccable for the competitive price that I paid. Top Limo will be my only choice for car service in Hawaii. From a very satisfied customer

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank emmalinej2021
toplimousineservice, Owner at Top Limousine Service, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2021

Hi Emmaline! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking your valuable time to share your experience about our service with your wonderful 5-Star review! We truly appreciate your business, your support and your generosity helping us getting by this unprecedented time. We look forward to providing our excellent service for you again on your next visit to Hawaii. Aloha and mahalo Nui!

Reviewed 11 February 2021

Our daughter and her friend were making their first trip to Hawaii (Oahu) and I wanted to make it a special event for them by setting up transportation. I came across the Top Limo website and I liked what I saw.

The girl's trip from Michigan was challenging from the start, with horrible weather (snow), delayed COVID test results and long layovers in Detroit and LA. In all, they spent over 22 hours trying to get to paradise.

Scott kept in touch with me throughout the day and kept tabs on their flight. He greeted them with FIRST CLASS service, beautiful lei's and a special touch on their welcome sign. Right after he dropped them off at their destination, he emailed and texted me to let me know that they had arrived safely.

Top Limo's personal touch, professionalism and ongoing communication with me were far more than I expected. As a result, I also booked the girl's return to the airport with Top Limo.

This family run business knows how to "win a customer for life". I would highly recommend them and I definitely will use Top Limo again when I visit Oahu.

1  Thank flanoman58
toplimousineservice, Owner at Top Limousine Service, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Thank you very much Mr. Flanagan for trusting us to provide transportation service for your daughter and her friend on her recent trip to Hawaii! Also thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your experience about our service. We truly appreciate your business, your support and your generosity helping us getting by this difficult time. It’s my pleasure providing service for Ned and her friend. I also had fun seeing them enjoyed their limo rides on both trips. I look forward to provide excellent service for you, your family or friends again in the near future. Thank you again for everything!!! Please take good care! Aloha and Mahalo Nui!