“Able to customize any burger to the max”
Review of Burgers on the Edge - CLOSED

Burgers on the Edge
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Ambassador Hotel Waikiki went to Burgers on the Edge to find the best burger in Honolulu and we were not disappointed. We loved that you could customize any burger and with so many options it was a hard choice. The quality of food and service was great and the location and parking were both good as well. Check out our experience here: http://ambassadorwaikiki.blogspot.com/2011/10/burgers-on-edge.html

2  Thank AmbassadorWaikiki

Reviewed 24 September 2011

My husband and I were actually on our way to Ono Seafood on the last day of our vacation when we drove by this place. Suddenly I was overcome with an urge for red meat after days of fish. Sometimes you gotta follow your gut and I'm so glad we did. For all burgers you choose between sirloin, kobe, or veggie.

There's your usual burger...or the more ecceletic stylings for the adventurous. We opted for the B B & B (bacon, bbq sauce, and blue cheese with kobe) and the Teri Burger (teriyaki, crispy onions, swiss cheese, fried egg with kobe.) The were both completely different than any burger we've had before and were incredibly delicious. I though the combo of BBQ and blue cheese was a stroke of culinary genius (my husband, however, wasn't that into it.) The Teri burger was juicy, not overly sweet, and the swiss was a nice surprise.

Overall, DELICIOUS! I wish we had one back home so I could try them all.

1  Thank Jami Kath H
Reviewed 11 September 2011

The burgers were good, but it seemed kinda dirty. You basically eat outside and it is in a strip mall location but it is in hawaii. I had the bacon fries and they were good, but after awhile the bacon flavor is too much. I had a plain burger and it was pretty darn good. The prices were also good about $20.00 for lunch. I would probably not go again unless I lived here.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

I am a burger guy from way back. I prefer classic simplicity, but these folks understand the nuances of a great burger. I think $7-$9 is on the high side, but these are GREAT burgers. The quality of the ingredients is superb. The staff is very good. The options/toppings may not be unique to BotE, but they are impressive. I ate there the first time under pressure from my daughter who goes to UH-Manoa. I suggested the 2nd time. And we stopped by there on the way to the airport for the trip home. (NOTE: they have sister place in the same shopping center with great food, also. A nice eggs benedict and a decent lunch)

1  Thank Saltydog37
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Great burgers! It is so fun to have all the choices to customize your burger. The avocado was cut fresh, not prepackaged. Would definitely go back.