“Quality Burgers - Reasonably Priced”
Review of Burgers on the Edge - CLOSED

Burgers on the Edge
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We stumbled across this little gem on one of our day trips. It is an upscale fast food restaurant (you order at the counter and they bring your food to you at your table) but delicious and appealing. You can custom order your burger -- different price points for different grades of beef (kobe, steak etc.), each burger priced according to the quality of beef. The burgers are fresh, a good size and tasty. Each burger comes with creative (suggested) toppings but you can customize any burger. They even had a veggie burger for my daughter. Get the fries too -- also delicious. The only downside is that the tables for eating are located on the edge of a shopping center -- and there are a lot of birds trying to eat the scraps!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I have been here for 6 days and this place has the best burger by far, the other places are just try-hards. This place allows u to build a burger of any style u want, they also have an option for a Kobe beef style of patty! A+++

Reviewed 26 November 2011

My wife and I had heard a lot of buzz about this place. Although we had other Oahu favorites, we were eager to find out if maybe this would become the top one for us. It's fine. Expensive burgers one can customize if the confusing chalkboard menu can be deciphered.

Although the music was blasting too much to be pleasant, the outdoor seating on busy Kapahulu Ave. with its own noise and toxic fumes kept us indoors.

After a reasonable wait the burgers were delivered. They were fine. However, with the amazingly intoxicating Honolulu Burger Company, great Kua Aina burgers, and Teddy's Bigger Burgers close by, this "fourth place" expensive burger place does not compel.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Ambassador Hotel Waikiki went to Burgers on the Edge to find the best burger in Honolulu and we were not disappointed. We loved that you could customize any burger and with so many options it was a hard choice. The quality of food and service was great and the location and parking were both good as well. Check out our experience here: http://ambassadorwaikiki.blogspot.com/2011/10/burgers-on-edge.html

2  Thank AmbassadorWaikiki
Reviewed 24 September 2011

My husband and I were actually on our way to Ono Seafood on the last day of our vacation when we drove by this place. Suddenly I was overcome with an urge for red meat after days of fish. Sometimes you gotta follow your gut and I'm so glad we did. For all burgers you choose between sirloin, kobe, or veggie.

There's your usual burger...or the more ecceletic stylings for the adventurous. We opted for the B B & B (bacon, bbq sauce, and blue cheese with kobe) and the Teri Burger (teriyaki, crispy onions, swiss cheese, fried egg with kobe.) The were both completely different than any burger we've had before and were incredibly delicious. I though the combo of BBQ and blue cheese was a stroke of culinary genius (my husband, however, wasn't that into it.) The Teri burger was juicy, not overly sweet, and the swiss was a nice surprise.

Overall, DELICIOUS! I wish we had one back home so I could try them all.

1  Thank Jami Kath H