“Closed”

Burgers on the Edge
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Restaurant closed several months back at the Kapahulu Avenue location. Currently replaced with a sushi take out place.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

We found this place on the last night we were in town. My only complaint is we didn't find it sooner! Hands down the best burger I have ever had. You can customize your burger all the way down to what kind of bun and meat you want. We found our burgers to be very juicy and full of flavor. We are going back to Oahu in May and we will absolutley be stopping in again!

Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

The veggie burger with sweet thai chili sauce and sweet potato fries are great! There isn't any seating indoors, but there is plenty outside.

1  Thank reneeroesser
Reviewed 7 July 2012

This is a NASTY PLACE. we went here because some of the reviews made it sound good. I had a Kobe Burger and it was not as good as what you get at Wendy's. The other 4 people in my party pretty much felt the same way about what they got. The price was decent ($36 for 3 people) but the food was not good at all.

Add to that the fact that the building is dirty, and the AC does not work and you have a place that I would say STAY AWAY.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I discovered this place because I moved into an apartment practically across the street from it, and was curious to try it. I am a vegetarian, but couldn't get enough of this place once I discovered their phenomenal veggie burger! It's made with quinoa, rather than the normal black beans or mixed veggies, which I was impressed with, and it was absolutely delicious.
The burgers are gourmet, made with high quality ingredients and grilled to perfection. This place will leave you feeling satisfied and thinking about your next visit, rather than bloated and sick. In my opinion, it is very pricey, so not a place I can afford to eat at on a weekly basis or anything, but it is more than worth it every once and a while. It's pricey for good reason!
The restaurant itself is small and nothing special. Definitely a humble decor and not a ton of indoor seating, but there are a good amount of tables outside as well. You place your order at the register, but then you can go sit and they'll bring your food to you when it's ready, and the staff is always friendly. This place comes highly recommended!