“Excellent Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2017

More of a small restaurant than a cafe' to me, Siam offers excellent Thai food. Plenty to choose from. Great service. Convenient location.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I had to go and try their Tom Yum Soup, was told it was super delicious. I tried it and it was very different, wouldn't say terrific though. Their Sweet Crispy noodles was very delicious and a item you can and would order again. The fried chicken was rally crispy and tasty

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I am one of those people who generally have little to say or only positives, however I experienced some of the worst service to date at this eatablishment. My husband and I ordered two entrees and two alcoholic beverages. During the ordering process, I knew our experience was going to be poor when the server could care less about the questions we had and was unwilling to offer suggestions. Rather, it is what it is.

My glass of wine came out and it was incredibly stale. It had obviously been sitting out, open for a period of time. When I confronted the waitress she literally stared at me and said she had just poured it. She was reluctant to take it back or apologize. I had to ask her to take it away because I was not going to drink it.

The worst part was the fact that my food arrived 15 minutes prior to my husband, inaccurate. We ate our meals and left having been so frustrated by the entite experience.

I would honestly stay clear of this establishment because at the end of the day, a smile and what can I do could have completely changed our experience.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We've eaten here about 15 times and they have never disappointed. Very affordable, very fast, extremely delicious! This is easily the best Thai food I've ever experienced! You'd be a fool to not check this place out!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Both the food and service are top notch. The only problem I have is deciding which curry to order. I usually go for the siam jungle curry or pineapple curry but the drunken noodles are wonderful and their pad thai is great too. There are always lots of locals here which, to me is the sign of a great restaurant.