“Friendly and Relaxing Massage”

Thai Banyan Massage and Spa
Ranked #19 of 138 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Thai BanyanWellness offers a wide variety of massage services in Honolulu specializing in traditional Thai massage styles, both Northern and Southern. This ancient holistic therapy has been proven to improve ones vitality and wellness by aiding the body to return to a state of harmony, balance, flexibility and good health.
Reviewed 27 October 2012

They had a special price when I called.
After we found their little place inside a strip center across from Walmart, we were welcomed by two happy and friendly employees.
There's a nice ambiance inside Thai Banyon of sights and aromas.
We both had a really good massage.
My BW had a masseuse named Jinny and she gave her a very long massage. Fifteen minutes past the hour and I started wondering where she was.
I had Liz, and she started walking on my back and legs, just like they do in Thailand.
Liz did a great job and went over the hour also.
I would recommend both of these ladies for great massages.This is very happy and friendly shop, they offer you tea and or ice water, along with good conversation.

1  Thank bobemac

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Staff is very friendly & helpful. Location--1 block off beach, go right and you have beach and shops, go Left and you have wakakia beach, city part which is supernice, aquairium. I highly reccommend them. Look them up online for great savings

1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 18 May 2012

There are certain places that I'll always look forward to going back to. Thai Banyan is always one of those places. Customer service, great prices, and my wife and I are always treated with amazing serviceand tea after our massages. You guys are great, keep it up! Im planning to go back again next summer see you guys

MrBanyan, Manager at Thai Banyan Massage and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Much Thanks and Aloha,

It's always wonderful hearing our clients reviews as we continue to grow our business here at Thai Banyan Massage and Spa. In fact, it's why we continue to practice, improve, and listen to our clients so very closely.

Again, thanks so very much for such a positive review of our Massage Therapy and Spa services here at Thai Banyan Massage and Spa.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

My husband and I are both runners and frequently go for deep tissue massage. The weather that day predicted 100% rain so we thought what better way to spend the afternoon but to go for a couples massage! The staff here were outstanding. The location from the outside may not look fantastic but when you walk inside the place is pure pleasure. The staff were extremely professional. The massage rooms were absolutely perfect and both massage therapists were excellent in deep tissue massage. The facilities were very clean and decorated to make you feel quite relaxed. When it was time to leave we felt amazing and the sun was shining.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

The wife and I were on vacation in Honolulu last month and decided to treat ourselves to a massage.

The hotel wanted $200 for a 90 minute massage. We found Thai Banyan on trip advisor and made an appointment for a couples massage.

We arrived a little early and were greeted as soon as we walked in. They gave us a tour of the facilities and were offered water and hot tea. Very nice, relaxing, and peaceful.

I chose a 90 min Thai/Deep Tissue Combo massage. My therapist was Raegan. She was excellent!! The wife chose the Lomi Lomi massage. Her therapist was Natasha.

We have had a few massages in the past at other resorts, but these were by far the best!!
I felt like a new person! The wife loved it! Totally rejuvenated!!!

The price was very reasonable! Only $120 for the couples massage!!

We will definitely return on our next trip and highly recommend Thai Banyan Massage and Spa!!

1  Thank Robert B