“Amazing, Seriously”

Thai Banyan Massage and Spa
Ranked #17 of 162 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Thai BanyanWellness offers a wide variety of massage services in Honolulu specializing in traditional Thai massage styles, both Northern and Southern. This ancient holistic therapy has been proven to improve ones vitality and wellness by aiding the body to return to a state of harmony, balance, flexibility and good health.
Reviewed 12 February 2016

This place is had it all. Affordable price, great masseuses, good location, great masseuses, a very nice atmosphere and did I mention great massages..... Seriously if you value a good massage at least try it. Call ahead because space is limited. Tammy and Nina are amazing.

1  Thank John L

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Very clean rooms
Fairly well priced massage compared to other places in Waikiki
Staff very friendly.
Relaxing massage.

1  Thank Mark9822014
Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

I got a 90 minute medium pressure massage. It was relaxing and definitely good for getting the kinks out, especially for my sore lower back. The facilities are clean and the masseuse was very professional. Hot tea was provided before and after the massage. Centrally located near the Ala Moana Center.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

They had a special price when I called.
After we found their little place inside a strip center across from Walmart, we were welcomed by two happy and friendly employees.
There's a nice ambiance inside Thai Banyon of sights and aromas.
We both had a really good massage.
My BW had a masseuse named Jinny and she gave her a very long massage. Fifteen minutes past the hour and I started wondering where she was.
I had Liz, and she started walking on my back and legs, just like they do in Thailand.
Liz did a great job and went over the hour also.
I would recommend both of these ladies for great massages.This is very happy and friendly shop, they offer you tea and or ice water, along with good conversation.

1  Thank bobemac
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Staff is very friendly & helpful. Location--1 block off beach, go right and you have beach and shops, go Left and you have wakakia beach, city part which is supernice, aquairium. I highly reccommend them. Look them up online for great savings

1  Thank Paul D