“A wonderful experience”

Thai Banyan Massage and Spa
Ranked #18 of 160 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Thai BanyanWellness offers a wide variety of massage services in Honolulu specializing in traditional Thai massage styles, both Northern and Southern. This ancient holistic therapy has been proven to improve ones vitality and wellness by aiding the body to return to a state of harmony, balance, flexibility and good health.
Reviewed 27 May 2017

My family (four adults) booked massages at Thai Banyan as part of my mother's 60th birthday celebration, and we all had a wonderful experience. The staff was accommodating of a somewhat short-notice schedule change and continued to be helpful in general. The Calming Wave (Swedish + facial) spa package was excellent for my mother's first massage experience, and I felt great after the Warm Sunset (deep tissue + hot stone) with Nina. Another family member got the Banyan Retreat (traditional Thai massage), and we both agreed that the Thai and deep tissue massages were very intense (in a good way).

After the massages, Nina and the rest of the staff surprised us with pie and a lovely rendition of "Happy Birthday" for my mother, which was incredibly sweet. We were touched by the kindness and generosity of the staff, on top of the quality massages we received.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I visited the Thai Banyan Massage last night and received one of the best massages I have had since leaving Thailand 13 years ago. The place smelled great and the Tea they give you is very good. I would highly recommend this place if you want pressure for deep tissue. I wasn't sure if the little lady who only weighed 100lbs soaking wet could get deep into my muscles, but once she stepped onto my back, it was evident she knew what she was doing.

A TripAdvisor Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Awesome place. Very clean and tucked away just a short stroll from Ala Moana Shopping Center. I came in with a stiff upper back and a headache. All gone now. I feel so much better.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Very relaxing, serene atmosphere, the massage was amazing, was worth every penny! Wh a terrible a great anniversary gift. We did a couples massage, it was very thereputic.would do it again.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

This review is following my second visit Thai Banyan Massage & Spa. I first stumbled upon this hidden gem after completing the Honolulu Marathon in December 2015. Immediately when I walked into the establishment I felt relaxed! The offered hot tea was an added unexpected bonus. Because I literally just finished the marathon I was allowed to shower and get freshen up before my Deep Tissue Swedish Massage. BEST MASSAGE EVER!!!! I was so impressed I returned for a second visit to treat myself on Valentines. and though it was a last minute appointment on Valentines day i was still able to get a massage first thing in the morning. And true to fashion the massage exceeded my expectations!! Tammy was absolutely amazing and she really made me feel special on this Valentines day. I had just returned from 14 day vacation from Australia and was in much need of relaxation. This place a must visit if your in Honolulu!! Atmosphere, Price, Service, Quality,.....PERFECT!!!!

Sincerely, Sapphire Starr about.me/sapphire_marathoner_anderson