“Great Thai Restaurant!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 15 March 2017

One of the best Thai restaurants anywhere. The atmosphere is average but the food makes up for it. We go out of our way to eat here when in Honolulu.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Some of the best Thai food we have had. Enough to share with another person. Beef pad seyu ad chicken pad Thai were delicious.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

To Thai For is a nice Thai Restaurant in Kaimuki. It has a bar and two entrances, front and back. We're used to more vegetables in a creamy sauce. To Thai For is not creamy and so the taste is lighter and not as spicy.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We were actually searching for another Thai restaurant but gave up as we couldn't find the address. Driving, we saw that place and thought we'd give it a try. WOW! What a lucky break for us. The food was amazing. I tried the Pad Seyu and told the waitress I like it spicy. She tried hard to convince me go with level 2 (of 5)...but heeding her consistent warning, I opted for level 4. For me level 4 was perfect (I eat hot/spicy food a lot). Like some of the other reviews say, this was the best food I had on my vacation. The portion size is one of those that you can share with others. In the end, I took about half of my food home and ate it the next day. If you like Thai food, I strongly suggest you give this place a try.

There's a self-pay parking lot behind the restaurant (shared lot for all stores/restaurants). If you're lucky, you might find a free street spot.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

We liked the summer rolls, the larb, the eggplant, the house curry. Remember to bring your own wine or beer. Service was good. Location in Kaimuki near large parking lot. Would definitely go back.