Had a day layover on our way to southeast asia, so we booked a 2-bedroom premium ocean front room based on previous Tripadvisor reviews. From our arrival to departure, we were very impressed with the polite/very helpful staff, and beautiful property with excellent room views. The Aston Waikiki Beach Tower will definitely be at the top of our list for our next visit to Honolulu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. All units feature a full kitchen, balcony, and view of the Pacific Ocean. The hotel provides valet parking and WiFi throughout the property. Aston Waikiki Beach Tower features an outdoor pool with a separate children's pool area, a jet spa, BBQ grills, fitness center, and billiards. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Honolulu, Hawaii