“Best Hawaii trip ever!!!”

Aloha Private Tours
Ranked #83 of 336 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We just got home from a trip to Oahu we had one of the best times ever . Susie and Bali were excellent tour guides. Susie was very attentive to our needs and showed us a lot of places that we had never seen before her price was very reasonable and the kids absolutely loved getting to play with the famous surf dog from Hawaii.
I would highly recommend hiring her for the day she works around whatever schedule you need. Compared to other tours it is reasonably priced and well worth every penny spent... on top of that she takes awesome pictures that you can keep forever with your memories. After spending one day with her you will want to hire her again for another day!!!
I highly recommend Aloha Private Tours I'm just hoping next year she won't be too booked to have us again.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Thank you Susie for such an amazing tour. I did a private tour with her that went around the entire island. Not only is Susie knowledgable but she is also very down to earth which made me feel very comfortable. I felt like I was sight seeing with a long time friend and not someone I had just met. Susie had a lot of interesting facts about every sight we visited that kept me engaged throughout. Thank you so much Susie for an awesome time!!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

First of ALL, many many thanks to Susie and her Bali. All the time I feel like I am doing adventure with my family. She really showed me the hidden beauty of the island Hawaii.. Yes, if you want to know the hidden beauty of Hawaii.. Susie is the best.

I do google to find the attractive places nearby. She showed me some places and definitely beautiful that I didn't get through google search.

In simple word, it was a awesome and wonderful tour and I enjoyed a lot. I tried to capture a jumping photo and you know it is little bit tricky and difficult to capture it. She tried more and more until we got the best shot. I liked that. She will try her best you make you happy during the tour. Also, she is very energetic.

I wanted to see volcano and lava. She said she could manage it but my bad I didn't have time to go there. Then she showed me a video (Falling lava in the Sea, it was awesome!!!) that she captured by herself when she visited there. I really loved it.

Whenever I asked for something either she managed it or she wanted to do it. But I didn't have time. Definitely Next time I will make my visit longer and want to do wild adventure with her.

I definitely recommend Susie for anyone who is going to visit Hawaii..

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We convinced Susie that we wanted to do something different, so we did a Taste of Hawai'i.

We had a private tour with just the two of us, and it was fantastic! She showed us a variety of foods, some we had had, but some that were new. All were local hidden places, where there were no tourists.

It was worth it to find the absolute best Shave Ice in ALL of the islands. It was a hidden gem. I can't say where it is, because I don't want the lines to get any longer. They shave the ice super long, making it the softest. Takes more time but it totally worth it. You will have to take the tour to fine out the location.

We had some great dim sum in China Town, again off the beaten path. Fantastic!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This tour was amazing! Suzie and Bali(cutest dog ever) gave us a customized tour of the island including some must see beaches, temples and hidden gems not many are privy to. Well worth the cost and I definitely recommend it for anyone coming to the islands!