20 people are viewing this hotel
US$299
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$299
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Traveluro
US$268
travelup.comUS$377
PricelineUS$299
Hotels.comUS$299
7,953 results
All reviews ewa tower across the street shor restaurant waikiki beach kai coffee farmers market ocean view the diamond head tower the duke statue breakfast buffet resort fee beach chairs pool staff our honeymoon lots of shops street noise self parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2022

The Hyatt Regency Waikiki is a nice property in a fantastic location. The grounds and the room were a little dated, especially the bathroom fixtures (the tub was quite old, rusted and filled with water whenever I took a shower, the toilet was small and the bidet fan kicked out a terrible smell), but it was a fairly clean property, the bed slept well, and the views of Waikiki beach from our room were phenomenal. I'd likely try a different hotel if I were to go back to Hawaii, but I appreciate the experience at the Hyatt.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 10 April 2022

First off our room on floor 37 (high floor with ocean view) had zero AC. I booked this hotel along with flights a few months prior. Hotel room does not have room service, does not have any water bottles (just an empty plastic water jug to fill with ta water), no mini bar or alcohol in room, no snacks in room even to purchase. One used robe in a two queen bed room? This my first vacation with my kids. When I checked out I noticed that after eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, I was charged $50.00 resort fee every time we ate there. The bill came to $490 on top of me paying the resort fee and rooms ahead of time. I am disputing these charges with Hyatt and my credit card. That's fraudulent. Nothing is provided except the beds, basic nessecities (which we had to keep asking for more of: shampoo, towlels, etc.) This was my first time to HAwaii and waikiki, I will not stay here again. My son who is a minor (15) went to the pool and forgot his room key and didn't have his phone with him. He couldn't get back to the room since the elevator requires a key to get to the higher floors. He had no way of contacting us so he went to the front desk, where they refused to call our room to let him talk to me and tell me to go get him with my key. We had to go looking for him when he didn't come back. What if he was kidnapped or something happened to him because they refused to call me and let me know he didn't have his key?
There are tons of very rude homeless across the street and in front of the hotel. One women who was naked was screaming at me and my kids. Don't recommend. I need a vacation from that vacation after this.

1  Thank julierX7680LF
Reviewed 9 April 2022

We stayed for a week with friends and we loved it. The room, the food, the amenities, the staff, all great. Everywhere was clean and comfortable. Covid safety was very good, and most guests were wearing masks. We loved the pool.

Room tip: Ask for a beach view. We were on the 39th floor and the views were amazing, especially at sunset
Reviewed 9 April 2022

This is a beautiful property, right on the beach! Nice pool and poolside restaurant. Your room includes water bottles, and a tote bag. Ocean Front views are truly that, to watch the surfers and parasailers.

Reviewed 8 April 2022

This was it first trip to Hawaii and the hotel gave us a wonderful experience. The breakfast buffet that was included could've had more offerings however. All the staff throughout the hotel were very welcoming and helpful during our stay.

Date of stay: March 2022