Ways to Experience Waikiki Beach
from US$39.00
from US$96.75
from US$76.30
18,307 results
All reviews beautiful beach busy beach the hilton hawaiian village diamond head paddle boarding waves surf waikiki oahu tourists dukes outrigger rocks shore swimmers catamaran lesson
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed the park and beach. No cabanas or chairs available and limited sandy beach but beautiful, sunny and free.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not as impressed with the beach as I thought I would be. I've been to much nicer beaches in the Caribbean. It was clean but very crowded. Water was chillier than I prefer. We did rent chairs and a beach umbrella which is a must if you don't want to get a very bad sunburn.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful experience. The waves knocked me down at least 3 times which was funny as hell. When we got back to the hotel I had nearly a bucket of the white sand in my swimsuit bottom, LOL

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This beach is not for your family! It smells of Marijuana and no it’s not legal here...I actually saw people sells drugs...doing drugs all through out the day police were rarely seen unless it was night time and they were checking to see if one of the homeless people were alive! Not what you see on the posters when you are coming to Hawaii especially spending all the money to come here! Do not bring your family to this beach one of you will have to sit with your stuff at all times to keep it from being stolen! I was completely shocked! I immediately relocated and found a private beach!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time here, obviously super touristy. I recommend going early to find a spot at the beach or to rent an umbrella n chairs. The only downside was there were quite a few homeless people camping on the beach. Beach had amazing views and you can see diamond head.

Date of experience: April 2021