“Great Steaks, Great Meals”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #303 of 2,540 Restaurants in Honolulu
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Don't judge the book by it's cover they say. We walked past this restaurant a few nights before we visited for a meal having been put off by what seemed a rather dark and closed in atmosphere. We kicked ourselves for not seeing past that initial impression - the food was great, service top notch, and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My wife and I visited this restaurant Monday the 12th of March. We were escorted to a table and placed our order. We ordered an appetiser and our mains with an accompanying salad. To our amazement 2 bites into the starter the mains and salad arrived and when questioned the waiter promptly turned and literally ran to get his manager. The manager arrived and I duly complained as I felt I entered a speed eating contest. After much waffling my wife and I decided to leave and eat elsewhere we paid for our drinks and left very disappointed

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Came in for a Sunday afternoon drink and appetizer. The bartenders on Sunday afternoon were great and made perfect margaritas. They recommended the volcano shrimp appetizer. Great option. Spicy and full of flavor. Couldn’t even finish it.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Loved it ! Great steaks generous portions and reasonable prices. Plenty of options if you aren’t into steak as well.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We stopped in for a quick snack. The coconut shrimp was excellent. Quick friendly service. Dessert was also yummy.