“Reasonable and relaxing”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

After many meals at restaurants way outside our norm, we were tired and wanted something simple and familiar- and this restaurant delivered. Really excellent service, prompt food, pleasant atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
The food was good and very generous servings, the drinks were significantly cheaper than other restaurants nearby, and while it is a chain with not particularly wide offerings, it was nice to relax with a familiar menu.
The food was not exceptional, but the service absolutely was. So pleasant and helpful, and attentive without being intrusive. Highly recommend if you have kids with you who are done with seafood and Japanese cuisine.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was a nice stop for what is almost always guaranteed to be a good meal! We enjoyed some cocktails and good surf and turf style meals!

The restaurant is a little dated and has many booths, but it's comfortable enough and the service was very quick and reliable!

It is very conveniently located just down the road from the Hilton Hawian Village, so very convenient!

Steaks are always good as well!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

When we travel it’s nice to go to a familiar and comfortable restaurant for dinner. The menu and decor is known. The quality is standard. Given it’s Hawaii, the prices are higher and servings about the same. Our waiter was really nice and the staff was too. It’s a convenient location if you are staying in Waikiki closest to the Ala Moana Mall. Yes, I would recommend.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Don't judge the book by it's cover they say. We walked past this restaurant a few nights before we visited for a meal having been put off by what seemed a rather dark and closed in atmosphere. We kicked ourselves for not seeing past that initial impression - the food was great, service top notch, and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My wife and I visited this restaurant Monday the 12th of March. We were escorted to a table and placed our order. We ordered an appetiser and our mains with an accompanying salad. To our amazement 2 bites into the starter the mains and salad arrived and when questioned the waiter promptly turned and literally ran to get his manager. The manager arrived and I duly complained as I felt I entered a speed eating contest. After much waffling my wife and I decided to leave and eat elsewhere we paid for our drinks and left very disappointed