“Chose specials”

Henry Loui's Restaurant
Ranked #1,300 of 2,494 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I have enjoyed two different daily specials at Henry Loui's. Both their meatloaf plate and their ox tail soup...both are very good...the Ox tail soup was marvelous...layers of flavor...the best I have ever had!

Stick to rice as a side dish as their mash-potato's are not from scratch...and the side salads are plain iceberg lettuce.

It is far too dark inside during lunch time.

Service was excellent.

1  Thank Ann C

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The last time we ate here, I saw another couple eating "the platter". It has been on my mind for awhile now. It didn't disappoint. We had Potato Skins, mini Chicken drumsticks and wings, poke, BBQ, egg rolls. It was great. Only thing missing, Mac salad for the local in me!!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I have not been here for 20 years, but the food is still good and very inexpensive, and the staff is still nice. Servings are very large. Salads are super fresh. Highly recommend for families and get-togethers.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I would have given it 5 stars, but our waitress was horrible. The food certainly made up for it, though! The restaurant is kind of hard to find and a locals spot, but trust me, find it!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant tucked away in an industrial area of Oahu. It reminds me of Cheers. Alot of folks think it's a dive bar, but it's not! Awesome salads, great Kalua Pig sandwiches and more -

1  Thank travelingohana