“Good poke”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

There are not many good options in Waikiki, unless you are willing to accept ultra high prices in a crowded tiki joint.

This hidden gem is an exception. I had an excellent ahi poke bowl with a decent miso soup at a reasonable price. Will likely be stopping again.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

The best tuna avocado sandwich i have ever ate! I Everything tastes fresh and delicious! I will come back for sure on my next visit to Honolulu.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I walked here after hiking Diamond Head after reading about this place in the Lonely Planet guide. Well, it's a little hole in the wall and my smoothie (papaya and pineapple with kale, chia, and protein powder) ran me $10. It was good, but something wasn't totally ground up - it was a little chunky. My Vitamix at home does a better job. And $10? Seriously? They are marketing themselves as "healthy", so I guess you really will pay for that. Won't go back.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

I had the turkey sandwich on whole wheat - great, even the sprouts on the sandwich were tasty. A wide variety of ethnic dishes (ex. poke), soups, and sandwiches.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed at a nearby hotel and were recommended this place by the concierge - turned out to be an excellent recommendation.
Like many of the best places in Waikiki it's a low key venue but the choice of food and (non-alcoholic) drinks is very good. The poke was excellent - large portion that tasted fresh.

1  Thank Lee S