“Disappointing”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We are vegan and looked forward to finding a healthy spot to eat.
The food was bland and boring.
We ordered an Acai bowl for dessert.
It was pre frozen and hard as a rock. We couldn't eat it. We told them, and they said "you can eat it later."
We asked them why it wasn't soft as acai bowls are supposed to be so you can eat it with a spoon. They took the bowl and put it in the microwave!
When we told them we were not happy with that option, they shrugged their shoulders.
They had no interest in trying to make the customer happy.
Won't go back.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Given the abundance of cheap and cheerful options around, this place didn't wow me. I got a rice bowl with poke... probably would have been better off with a sandwich. I have a feeling they are under new ownership and didn't really grasp the natural foods lifestyle. While there are healthy options, they had a poor understanding of allergies/preferences (i.e. gluten free, egg free, dairy free). Disappointing, but then again, I come from Vancouver where accommodations are easily made just about everywhere.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

There are not many good options in Waikiki, unless you are willing to accept ultra high prices in a crowded tiki joint.

This hidden gem is an exception. I had an excellent ahi poke bowl with a decent miso soup at a reasonable price. Will likely be stopping again.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

The best tuna avocado sandwich i have ever ate! I Everything tastes fresh and delicious! I will come back for sure on my next visit to Honolulu.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I walked here after hiking Diamond Head after reading about this place in the Lonely Planet guide. Well, it's a little hole in the wall and my smoothie (papaya and pineapple with kale, chia, and protein powder) ran me $10. It was good, but something wasn't totally ground up - it was a little chunky. My Vitamix at home does a better job. And $10? Seriously? They are marketing themselves as "healthy", so I guess you really will pay for that. Won't go back.