“Good Vegan Selection”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Set in an area off the main strip, Ruffage would not have been a place I would typically venture to; however, based on the reviews, I decided to try it out. Because I had been craving a vegan hot dog for quite some time, I decided to get that ladled with mounds of chili. The chili was delicious, but the hot dog wasn't the best. It was just okay.

I would eat here again as they have many choices and the food was good overall.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I had the Tofu Avocado sandwich. It was okay, but was little more than some cold tofu and a few other toppings on bread. The restaurant is small with a good selection and decent portion sizes, but if what I had was indicative of the rest of the food, it's really nothing special other than having a lot of vegetarian and some vegan options.

1  Thank ParisMarx
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

It looks like a hole-in-the-wall place so may be easy to overlook. But they have tons of vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc. options. They also have meat. They have American food and Asian food including poke. It was delicious! A bit on the mid-range side, especially for the food's portion side (for the sandwich I ordered, anyway), but not unreasonable. Very nice and helpful staff. They have mostly outdoor seating but it's all covered.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The food is ok. I thought the portions were the right size but if you're used to/expecting the typical American size portions then they would seem small.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We are vegan and looked forward to finding a healthy spot to eat.
The food was bland and boring.
We ordered an Acai bowl for dessert.
It was pre frozen and hard as a rock. We couldn't eat it. We told them, and they said "you can eat it later."
We asked them why it wasn't soft as acai bowls are supposed to be so you can eat it with a spoon. They took the bowl and put it in the microwave!
When we told them we were not happy with that option, they shrugged their shoulders.
They had no interest in trying to make the customer happy.
Won't go back.