“Healthy Option”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We always visit Ruffage for a healthy fix just off the main strip. We enjoy the Ahi Poke Avocado Salad and Teriyaki Chicken Salad. Our daughter is also a fan of the smoothies.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

It's hard to find cheap, good, healthy food options in Waikiki but Ruffage definitely hits the mark. They have meat dishes (Ahi Bowl & Pot), as well as vegetarian and vegan options. The food is tasty and meals run around $7 to $11. They also have great smoothies.

1  Thank tracey767
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Have passed by here many times in our years in Hawaiʻi but never stopped to eat. This weekend we changed that and happy we did. The food was not only healthy but tasty too. Our only complaint is that seating in the AC is limited and it was hot that day. We enjoyed the tuna with avocado sandwich as well as the veggie burrito. Some travelers next to us got the veggie burger and loved that too. All in all, highly recommended.

1  Thank Cheryl B
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Set in an area off the main strip, Ruffage would not have been a place I would typically venture to; however, based on the reviews, I decided to try it out. Because I had been craving a vegan hot dog for quite some time, I decided to get that ladled with mounds of chili. The chili was delicious, but the hot dog wasn't the best. It was just okay.

I would eat here again as they have many choices and the food was good overall.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I had the Tofu Avocado sandwich. It was okay, but was little more than some cold tofu and a few other toppings on bread. The restaurant is small with a good selection and decent portion sizes, but if what I had was indicative of the rest of the food, it's really nothing special other than having a lot of vegetarian and some vegan options.

1  Thank ParisMarx