we stayed there on the second week of June for 7 nights. had the $89.00 spring fever deal. rooms were clean and comfortable. they were installing a pull down garage door, so they did not charge us parking for the first 3 nights. the balcony was fine and was perfect for hanging wet clothes on the chairs. the 24 hour coffee house with the 10 % discount was a nice cheap start of the day. The only complaints are the small parking spot, no iron & board in the room and the not so tasty 10% Kona coffee in the lobby.
one of the best deals that nobody had previously mentioned was the coupon book the front desk gives you. unlike most coupon books that have undesirable restaurants in it, they had some great deals at some more than adequate restaurants. we went to Ciao Mein at the Hyatt Regency. Most of the coupon book deals were perfect for couples as they had the buy one entree, get one free deals.
as for the location, it's ideal because you're on the fringe of waikiki and you don't have to deal with the annoying traffic. the center of Waikiki is only a 10-15 minute walk. trust me, don't spend the extra money for a $175 - $300 hotel that is next to Waikiki beach. not only is the hotel double the price, you'll be spending $20+ for parking. Plus Waikiki beach is overcrowded and overrated. If you’re renting a car, go to Waimea or Ilikai beach and enjoy the great without the massive crowd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Palms Waikiki is a boutique hotel located 1 block to the beach and across from the Hilton Hawaiian Village. This hotel is a short stroll to Ala Moana Shopping Center and in close proximity to the Hawaii Convention Center. During your stay, you'll enjoy convenient guest room comforts like Aqua BLISS pillow top beds, 42-inch LCD TV's, a mini-refrigerator, a microwave, iHome alarm clock radio, credit card laundry facilities, and a coffeemaker. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Palms Waikiki allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), beach towel and chair rentals, Waikiki/Ala Moana Shuttle service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. Also includes access to the fitness center, pool and sundeck with a barbeque grill, and coffee and water service in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aqua Palms Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Palms Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Palms Hotel
- Aqua Palms Honolulu
- Aqua Palms Spa Honolulu
- Aqua Palms Waikiki Honolulu, Hawaii