US$179
US$188
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$190
US$179
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$224
US$157
Priceline
US$425
1,983 results
All reviewsthe hilton hawaiian villageacross the streetala moana blvdwailana coffee housefree applesfridge and microwavecoffee makerparking garage ismin walkdiamond headfree shuttlebeach towelsstreet noisewithin easy walking distancerental carbus stopsmall pool
Reviewed 29 October 2010

My husband an I stayed the Aqua Palms Hotel for an extended time. We found everyone to be wonderfully nice. Norie, our room attendant, was so caring and went out of her way to assist us in any way she could. She made us feel like we were part of the family. The weekly parties that the hotel hosts are aimed at making all their guests feel welcomed. It truly has been a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2010

The location is across the street from the Hilton, which is very convenient because lots of tours leave from the Hilton (like the Polynesian Cultural Center tour). Aqua Palms is a 5 minute walk from the Ala Moana beach, and a 20 minutes walk from the Waikiki beach. It's close enough to get to the main strip of Waikiki, but far enough so you don't get the noise or crowds. If you like taking morning runs, you can do a scenic jog along the Ala Wai Canal, which is minutes away. The Ala Moana shopping center is a 10 minute walk away, and you can get phone cards, local food, and satisfy all your shopping urges there. National car rental is around the corner, and parking spots at Aqua Palms goes for $20 a night. The concierge is helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. There is a small fitness center (treadmills, stationary bikes), and a tiny pool in which I haven't ever seen anyone swim. But with the beach so close, we definitely recommend you get out there and leave the pool behind. Plus, there's an IHOP right downstairs! Who doesn't love IHOP? Overall, our family was very happy with this hotel and location.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2010

You have got to check this place out! The rooms are so clean and spacious. You just can't ask for more. I know this because I'm a local resident of Hawaii and I've stayed everywhere here. Seriously for the cost you get so much plus you're so close to Ala Moana shopping center you can walk there in ten minutes. The most impressive aspect of this hotel are its staff members. Every single staff member I interacted with were so kind and friendly. Especially Nichole and Venus they were just the nicest people you can only dream of being helped by. Believe me I am not easy to please but those two girls just had such a kind way about them I could not help but feel absolutely welcomed. They were so concern about my happiness I knew for sure I choose to right place to stay. Check this place out you will not regret it!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2010

I wondered if Aqua Palms needed yet another glowing review, but it was SO GOOD I felt I had to gush a bit.

The thing is, Aqua Palms did what no other hotel in my experience had done before: made me feel 100% welcomed, 100% valued and 100% at home. Wow. And for so little!

I would be honoured to go back!

PROS:
The little touches at AP is what made our stay. You'll see things on this list that other hotels just don't offer.

-noticeably friendly service; the staff really goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed
-free apples and coffee in the lobby
-a party for the guests on Wednesdays including free drinks, popcorn, chocolate fondue, music (so fun!)
-beach towel service
-fridge, microwave, coffee maker
-daily coffee refills in the room
-flat screen TV (but not HD feed) with lots of channels
-digital climate control
-small balcony
-quiet (we were on the back of the hotel, away from the main street)
-parking in the building (but at a cost)
-great water temperature and pressure in the shower
-has a pool (didn't try it), but it's outdoors and very small
-across the street from the Hilton, which has a little village and great beach you can use
-other nice touches like glass drinking glasses, a soap dish on the sink

CONS:
-$20/day for parking
-shower stall only; no bathtub
-nowhere to hang towels
-pool is small
-furniture and room has some wear/outdatedness
-room was small, although we found room for all of our stuff and ourselves with no problems

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank msa75
Reviewed 19 October 2010

Could not check in until exactly 3:00.
We were traveling for business with enormous bags - hotel did not have self service luggage carts - we were at their mercy - they would bring the bags up. We were anxious to get to the beach BUT we waited for over an hour for our bags.
They have beach towels but you have to trade a card for a towel. Good luck with the lines so long at the counter - and only one person working the desk.
The elevators are terribly slow and there are only three - so once you finally get in the elevator, you stop on EVERY floor.
No wifi except in the lobby. They have a business center BUT every printed page is 75 cents!!!
The rooms are fine - the balcony is nice. The housekeeping was great. The location is great for the price you pay. And speaking of - for what we paid - the overall experience was good. If we had paid $1 more, we'd be upset,

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business