My wife and I stayed here on the first leg of our Hawaii Vacation this year and really enjoyed the location. It isn't fancy, doesn't have "hotel amenities", but IS a condo complex that allows for a comfortable sleep and nice views of the city and ocean.
We were on the 8th floor and had a great western view of evening sunsets.
The italian restaturant next door didn't live up to it's hype, but the pizza was pretty good.
There is an ABC Store right next door so you can grab a couple of bottles of wine and a container of macadamia nuts to watch the sunset.
The room is comfortable, has all the necessary living amenities, and is very close to the beach.
Although there is no pool here, you can walk down to the Outrigger Reef and use theirs.
Use the Pink Trolley (pickup is right around the corner, ask the front desk for a map) for an inexpensive ($2 each way) ride to the Ala Muano shopping center or walk around the corner to streets of shopping.
We will enjoy this location again when we return from Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Outrigger Regency on Beach Walk is an all-suite boutique condominium located on the edge of exciting Waikiki Beach Walk and short stroll away from the beach. One- and two-bedroom accommodations feature air-conditioning, complimentary high-speed Internet, 27" plasma TVs, rich hardwood floors, a spacious tiled lanai, and a designer kitchen. A popular Italian restaurant and Sundry Store are also on property. Guests are also entitled to the amenities at the neighboring Outrigger Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Regency On Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Honolulu
- Honolulu Outrigger
- Regency On Beachwalk Waikiki By Outrigger Honolulu, Hawaii