This place was ideal for the two of us with our 8 month old.
We had a two bedroom condo, so that if need be our little one could sleep during the day in his own room and we could still be in the lounge, make a cuppa etc.
There is a slightly confusing thing about this complex though which is that some condo's are managed by a different company. So while the name of the building is associated to the outrigger, if you rent through another company you will not be able to use the Outrigger reef facilities (Pool, gym etc). Not such a biggie as the apartments are all exactly the same. You can still eat at the outrigger reef, which is literally a 5min walk down the road to the complex - shore bird do a great breakfast buffet for an awesome price.
Overall this complex is in a great location, the rooms are super tidy, its good to have your own kitchen etc to give you a reprieve from having to tip for every meal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Outrigger Regency on Beach Walk is an all-suite boutique condominium located on the edge of exciting Waikiki Beach Walk and short stroll away from the beach. One- and two-bedroom accommodations feature air-conditioning, complimentary high-speed Internet, 27" plasma TVs, rich hardwood floors, a spacious tiled lanai, and a designer kitchen. A popular Italian restaurant and Sundry Store are also on property. Guests are also entitled to the amenities at the neighboring Outrigger Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Regency On Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Honolulu
- Honolulu Outrigger
- Regency On Beachwalk Waikiki By Outrigger Honolulu, Hawaii