“Nice lunch buffet”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2015

The lunch buffet is a bit spendy, but a good buffet. I like the variety of dishes. The server's are attentive.
There are always locals there when I go, so it must be ok.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Went here for a business dinner with a group of about 12. We got here about 5PM and like a couple other reviews it is a GREAT time to go as it is close to empty.

The restaurant seemed semi-clean, the wait staff very attentive in taking away buffet plates and filling drink/water glasses. The offerings are decent... I am not sure that I think this place is worth 40 bucks a person though. But I can never eat that much food, so it may just be me.

I found their sushi to be very fresh, and lots of variety. They had tons of other choices some local type foods along with an area where they would grill you up some NY steak on request! They did have crab legs as well on top of the numerous selections of other fish items. The dessert section was lacking big time. They had jello, soft serve vanilla ice cream, bread pudding (okay this was actually DELISH) and brown aging pineapple.

Will I return? Probably not but it was not that bad - it was average.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

First off the ambience is not good at all. The food is mediocre at best and the service is barely acceptable. That being said this place is OK if you are at the mall and want to eat a buffet. It's pricey for what you get. ($39.95 per person)
We had reservations for six people at 7P.M. by 8:30 we were told to make our final choices because they were closing up.
If already at mall OK. If going there for the purpose of eating there DO NOT GO!!!!!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

This place is not a genuine Japanese restaurant. It is an overpriced Chinese buffet that includes sushi and other Japanese items. Not very fresh fish and atmosphere is so so. Location in the mall makes it convenient but also expensive. If you're looking for Japanese, many better options even in the same mall.

1  Thank Takao I
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Staff was attentive and food was good. But the crab was dry and tasteless. So go for the sushi and tepenyaki station and shave ice. There's more than enough to choose from. We were going to macaroni grill but there was a one hour wait so we opted for this instead and weren't disappointed.