All reviews sails restaurant infinity pool floor to ceiling windows express breakfast club room beautiful view of the marina honolulu coffee ala moana hotel shuttle coffee shop in the lobby separate shower free shuttle acai bowl rooms are modern hilton lagoon self parking shuttle service
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The place is newer than most Waikiki hotels, close to the beach and close to the mall. easy parking and quick walk to anywhere. price is fair and better than hotels with smaller rooms and less accessibility to everywhere.

Room Tip: higher than 10th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
PrinceWaikikiMgmt, Manager at Prince Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Aloha Yaron E - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your comments of our convenient location to nearby beaches and shopping malls, as well as our newly renovated facilities with spacious guest rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Having no beach and a recent facelift in the past six months made this our first choice! Really! We had our two moms and were concerned about the chaos of Waikiki. This was at the edge of the harbor with a convenient shuttle to the Ala Moana mall, duty free galleria and the Duke statue.
We booked a two bedroom suite on the Club floor. Cheaper to book directly than through Costco! The Club was a private VIP lounge with breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks. The assigned concierge attended to our every need, including checkout. Everyday we had a peaceful breakfast with ocean view and an occasional rainbow. This included wine and beer. We also overlooked the pool.
Nearly every room in the hotel enjoys what would have been an upgraded view at any other hotel. The pool is lovely and quiet, and the guests are all very polite.
Just for comparison, the Halekulani is more expensive, does not include parking, needs updating and charges for everything. We stayed there three years ago. We are Prince concerts now.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank AuntieJoy

Aloha AuntieJoy - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're so thrilled you enjoyed your time with us and appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our complimentary shuttle service, exclusive club lounge and its complimentary refreshments, and the spectacular ocean views from all of our guest rooms. Thank you also for mentioning the quality of personalized attention and service provided by our stellar staff - we truly believe they offer the best hospitality in Hawaii. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Recently stayed at this hotel because of a flight cancellation~ What a great hotel to find yourself staying for two extra days! Beautiful facility located in the heart of Waikiki beach! Everyone was exceptionally friendly, courteous and knowledgeable and made our stay a delight! Talk about being lucky~ We were also centrally located to shopping and restaurants.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank 92teresitah

Aloha Teresita - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're so happy you enjoyed your time with us and appreciate your comments regarding our central location and beautifully renovated facilities. Thank you for also mentioning the quality of personalized attention and service provided by our stellar staff - we truly believe they offer the best hospitality in Hawaii! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Right when you arrive, you're greeted by such great staff. The valet team was excellent and they were always prompt. Check-in was a breeze and our housekeeper was phenomenal. I don't know why we haven't stayed here in during our previous visits, but I know where we will be staying for our next...

My husband and I stayed on their 15th floor and the room was clean and spacious enough for us two. We had a great view of the harbor with the Pacific Ocean beyond that. Sunsets were amazing on their rooftop pool, which was barely used by patrons. The bathroom is big enough for both of us to get ready at the same time, despite having a single vanity but it worked out. Separate shower and tub. The bed was comfortable and I loved that we had a separate sitting area. I would have wanted another chair to eat alongside my hubby but we made it work. We bought water for our room but they provide 2 free bottles per day, which is so thoughtful!

I had to ship some belongings and they provided us with a box and shipping slip. Such great care for their guests.

We shopped at their store in the lobby and the ladies there were just as great! We got back not even a week ago and I'm still dreaming of the view we had. Not beach front but walking distance from the water and great restaurants nearby.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Aloha GeezLouiz17 - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're so thrilled you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our beautiful, spacious guest rooms, breathtaking pool and pool deck, spectacular sunset views, and convenient location to the ocean and other dining options. Thank you also for mentioning the quality of personalized attention and service provided by our stellar staff - we truly believe they offer the best hospitality in Hawaii! We look forward to welcoming you both again on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This trip was the first time I had ever stayed at any Prince hotels. Before arriving in Hawaii I had stayed at their Tokyo hotel and was equally disappointed.

The Prince Hawaii was an okay hotel. Aside from the views, there was very little that had the hotel stand out. I paid for one of the highest level suites at the hotel and no one even took me up to the room and explained the features of the room such as the automated blinds. I spent 15 minutes one night just trying to figure out where the controls were.

The pool area was not as nice as other hotels that I have stayed at in Hawaii and the hotel did not offer things on site such as snorkeling or paddle boarding, yet they still charged a $30+ per day resort fee, which didn't make sense.

I was also frustrated because I was misquoted the cost of a private driver to pick me up from the airport. First they said that it would be $80, then the concierge called me back numerous times quoting different prices and the price I was finally charged was almost double the initial price and was not what was quoted.

The driver who did wind up picking me up didn't even have water in the car.

The floor to ceiling windows were nice in the room and did offer a wonderful view. I found some of the hotel staff to be warm and helpful, but unfortunately that was not the case with all of the staff.

One highlight was that the hotel a few blocks away (the Hilton Village) offered free fireworks on Friday night, which were pretty great. There was also a cool club next door at the Modern.

For the price I paid though and the type of hotel I thought I was staying at, I felt that the experience fell short of my expectations.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank JenHillJHCCS

Aloha JenHillJHCCS - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're pleased you enjoyed our wonderful views and floor-to-ceiling windows in all of our guest rooms. We're terribly sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations - we will share your valuable feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our guest services. We have sent you a direct message to reach out to you regarding your experience. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.