I found the place close for shopping food etc but always a twenty minutes walk to go near a beach. Plus no chair available unless you pay for it 12$us per day.
Also the place has a smell of dampness in the corridor...the condo apartment are clean
inside . First time in a condo apartment has a vacation and last time.
Hawaii isn't for people who loves to swim in the ocean Wakiki is just full of rocks
other places in the Bahamas are nicer than Wakiki beach.
Pearl Harbor is a tourist attraction but a Tour to see more of Honolulu and the Dole
plantation is worth it if you have to pick one of them.
To just conclude if you want a city near a beach full of rocks this is the place very high buildings.
If you want beauty, go to Turk & Caicos this is Paradise and much closer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hawaiian Monarch Hotel. Serving as the entrance into Waikiki, located conveniently along the Ala Wai Canal, just blocks to the sands of the mighty Pacific, the Hawaiian Monarch Hotel offers the perfect location to take advantage of all the attractions of Honolulu. Nestled in the heart of Honolulu, the Hawaiian Monarch is the ideal hotel for attending functions at the Hawaii Convention Center, shopping at the world-famous Ala Moana Center, and exploring the many boutique shops along Kalakaua Avenue. Shopping and dining can be found in any price range surrounding the hotel, not to mention picturesque Waikiki Beach, known as "the birthplace of surfing", and home to the most beautiful beaches in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawaiian Monarch Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Monarch Honolulu
- Hotel Hawaiian Monarch
- Hawaiian Monarch Hotel Honolulu, Hawaii