We have stayed at the Hyatt, Royal Hawaiin, we have now settled on this iconic resort, with its Victorian architectuire, sweeping main staircase,and period furnishings. The over hundred years old Ficus tree-the Banyan tree-arches over the courtyard providing shelter and food
to the birds and shade to the people.
It is indeed a great pleasure to sit under the umbrellas drink whatever pleases you,and watch swimmers, sun bathers, surfers.
The Beach House restaurant has good food, great service, ambiance, and view. We always take the table at the end of the Veranda, next to the beach. The entertainment under the Banyan tree is good too.
The Beach Bar has pretty crummy food, and atrocious service. The drinks are good though.
The check in personnel are very good as are the two concierges.The front desk personnel and the concierges are much better than they are at some of the other Westins on other islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Honolulu, Hawaii