I used to stay here when they had the one building facing the pool and no tower yet. I have watched it grow up and evolve. This is not a luxury property. That is across the street and called the Moana and is about $250-300 more per night. The PK is a great tourist hotel right in the heart of Waikiki. The beach is across the street....Kalakaua. You want beach front....$300 more a night. Save your money and spend 3 extra minutes to get to the beach. The pricing is fair. The rooms are better than adequate. However, try not to eat or drink here. Pretty spendy for this venue. There are numerous establishments within a block or less from the hotel. IMP aka International Market Place is right next door to the hotel. All of your souvineer type of shopping can be done here and there are several ethnic fast food places there too.
The facility is getting a little tired, but the pricing is fair and the location is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located in the heart of Waikiki just steps from Waikiki Beach and a short drive to downtown Honolulu. The hotel invites guests to experience the true spirit of aloha while enjoying daily cultural activities, fresh, local breakfast and dinner buffets and the Splash Bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Princess Kaiulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Princess Kaiulani
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Honolulu, Hawaii