“Best Thai in Honolulu”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The restaurant was recommended by a local and we were not disappointed!! The Fried Chicken and Tempura Veg was delicious - fresh, hot and lots of it! We also had the red curry and a garlic beef dish with sticky rice - super yummy and plenty of it. We have planned to return to try the Pad Thai and Massaman Curry - keep you posted!!

1  Thank Snowbabies1

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Thai food has declined as competition increases with so many different foods but this is my favorite for Thai food

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Great service but food seemed to miss its usual standards. Noise level was way too high. Know it is the season to celebrate but there were other diners not part of the Christmas party that had a hard time speaking.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

My hosts in Ohau recommended we dine here for lunch swearing they made the best fried chicken. They were right. The chicken is succulent and juicy, and heavenly crispy. We also had their fried mixed vegetables which was equally delicious and a yummy noodle dish spiced just right. The meal and impeccable service was so good that I returned again.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

So I've been here with family a number of times and we are never disappointed with the service here. Servers are friendly and prompt with changing out our plates. I drink a lot of water whenever I eat and when I am at restaurants, I am always waiting for the server to fill up my glass. Not here. They are constantly going around and filling our glasses; the last time I came here they came around our table at least five times filling all our water.

Food-wise, we love their curries. However, I would not order their papaya salad (not enough flavor and authentic spices) and their fried chicken (batter is too thick). Some Thai places fill their dishes with vegetables and only a few pieces of meat or seafood but here, their prices are reasonable and their portions are generous. Even my frugal parents can't find fault.

Love this place and would recommend it for those seeking tasty Thai food and great service without breaking the bank.