Comfort Suites
US$164
Hampton.com
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$125
US$185
US$145
US$105
US$121
All reviewswould stay here againnice hotelpizza innchoice hotelsroom was cleanthe sofa bedstaff was friendlysink areayogurtking roomtop floorgreat roomcracker barrelexercise roomnext morningnational military parkmicrowave and refrigerator
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

We always stay here when we do the Vicksburg bicycle ride in October or if we ride the Military park!! Nice and clean and very reasonable rate.. Well lighted parking lot and opened.. Friendly and helpful staff and great service.. We will continue staying here..

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

The room was spacious and clean, very nice! Close to the highway and Vicksburg National Military Park. Breakfast was eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, waffles etc. Would recommend to all. Had to wait for the hot water to get to the room, but then no problem.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We were very impressed with this hotel. The room was large with separate seating area. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was very well designed. The room was clean and comfortable even with a storm going on outside. The breakfast was well stocked and fresh.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Not much to say about this hotel. Our visit was spot on in every way. Our room was large, clean and well appointed with many conveniences. The staff was friendly and the included breakfast diverse and tasty. The location is also perfect, about 10 minutes from historic downtown and no more than a mile from the National Military Park. Would definitely book here again on any future Vicksburg visits.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WineauxChicago
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

The bed skirt had stains all over it, the comforter had pee stains. Called down to the desk to get a new comforter and was told I would have to wait until the next day. Bathroom floor was sticky. Cigarette burns in the window curtains in a 'non smoking room'. I was only greeted by an employee when I first checked in. The fire alarm went off randomly. I guess the only thing that was good was the sheets seemed clean and the cleaning lady was nice. By looking around at the other places in Vicksburg this comfort suites may be on the cleaner side, which is pretty sad. We paid $124 and $110 dollars a night and that was way over priced for what we received. I was told when trying to check out that I had to ask for a military discount when I checked in and that I couldn't have it since I did not. That was a little frustrating considering how long we traveled and how ready we were to get into the room and relax when we got there. That was the last thing on my mind at the time. Seemed like they just didn't want to work with me when I was checking out. Also, there is only one elevator in the center of the hotel, it wasn't that big of a deal, but it got annoying having to wait several minutes any time we wanted to go up and down.

I guess I was just disappointed overall. I searched several hotels before booking this one. I read several reviews and felt this placed offered a nice stay. Let me assure you it could have been much better. Again, not worth the money we spent.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family