US$98
US$129
US$145
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
All reviewswould stay here againnice hotelpizza innchoice hotelsroom was cleanstaff was friendlysink areagreat roomtop floorking roomcracker barrelyogurtbreakfast attendantnext morningbreakfast itemsnational military parkthe breakfast area
Reviewed 22 May 2016

I made the reservation while sitting in my car and got a very good rate. A very nice hotel. I stopped overnight before continuing on to my destination. The room was clean and the service good. The employees were friendly and the free breakfast was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you happen to be in Vicksburg Mississippi.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was quiet
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Located very close to The National Park, This hotel is perfectly suited for a Vicksburg vacation.

The rooms are large and very comfortable, the employee's are very friendly and extremely helpful. Add in a standard Choice breakfast and you have the makings for a very enjoyable stay.

This hotel is also close to the rest of The Vicksburg attractions as well as the casinos and , of course, Old Man River.

On a footnote, If you are looking for a good evening meal, but, do not wish to drive, walk to the The Pizza Inn which is located directly across from the hotel. I had a Italian Sub and it was delicious

Room Tip: Top floor is always best
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We stopped for the a night on a three day road trip. The property was clean and the bed was comfortable. Isn't that really all you need for one night? But it was better than that. The room was large. Not a suite with a separate sitting room, but it did have a separate sitting area. Microwave and refrigerator. Four bath towels and wash cloths (not scratchy)--I get annoyed when we only have two. It was quiet. Far enough off the interstate that we did not listen to big trucks downshifting all night. (That has happened to us before.) The breakfast was standard fare, maybe a bit more selection than some. Pastries, waffles, cereal as well as eggs, sausage, biscuits, and gravy. My only complaint was with the TV. It was placed in the sleeping area of the room and we are not folks who watch TV in bed. It was however, on a rotating base so we were able to turn it somewhat toward the sitting area and turn the couch so that we could watch from there.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Tremendously friendly night staff who made me feel right at home after driving 12 hours. Much needed personal relaxation and the night staff joked and talked like we have know each other for years. She got me checked in very quick.
Very clean and nice overall. Great breakfast and server who took care of the breakfast like I was in her house. EXCELLENT ALL AROUND.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

We always stay here when we do the Vicksburg bicycle ride in October or if we ride the Military park!! Nice and clean and very reasonable rate.. Well lighted parking lot and opened.. Friendly and helpful staff and great service.. We will continue staying here..

Stayed: April 2016